Kristen Stewart Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Facts
Kristen Stewart is an award-winning multi-talented artist from America who is immensely popular for her role as Isabella “Bella” Swan in the hit “Twilight” series. She earned a lot of awards including multiple Teen Choice and People’s Choice Awards for her stellar performance in the film franchise. She gained recognition as a child actress for for work in the thriller Panic Room, which earned her a Young Artist Award nomination. She has several popular movies to her credits including Snow White and the Huntsman, Camp X-Ray, Still Alice, Clouds of Sils Maria and Lizzie. She is the first American actress to win César Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role opposite Juliette Binoche in Olivier Assayas’s French film Clouds of Sils Maria.
Kristen Jaymes Stewart
KStew, Kris, Ki Ki, Stew, Beard
Actress, Model, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kristen Stewart was born on April 9, 1990 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
She is currently 28 years old.
Kristen was educated at local schools until the 7th grade, She completed her high school education by correspondence as she became involved in acting at a very young age.
- Father – John Stewart (Stage manager and TV producer)
- Mother – Jules Mann-Stewart (Script Supervisor)
- Siblings – Cameron B. Stewart (Older Brother), Dana Stewart (Adopted Brother), Taylor Stewart (Adopted Brother)
Kristen Stewart has been in a relationship with New Zealander model Stella Maxwell since 2016.
She had dated many men before she became romantically involved with Maxwell. She briefly dated her Speak co-star Michael Angarano. She is best known for her relationship with Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson from 2009 to 2012. The couple split in July 2012 after several publications released photos of her cheating on Pattinson with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Sanders was 19 years senior to her and married as well. Both Stewart and Sanders issued public apology for their relationship.
She was also in a brief relationship with visual effects producer Alicia Cargile, musician St. Vincent and French pop singer Soko.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
Kristen Stewart made her acting debut with a minor role in the Disney Channel TV-movie “The Thirteenth Year”.
At age 14, she won her first breakthrough role as Maddy Phillips in the children’s action-comedy Catch That Kid in 2004.
Kristen appeared in an episode as Announcer in “The Sarah Silverman Program” in 2008. In 2017, she hosted an episode titled “Kristen Stewart/Alessia Cara” on “Saturday Night Live”.
Her work as Isabella “Bella” Swan in the “Twilight” series is still considered as one of her breakthrough performances throughout her acting career. The ‘Twilight’ film franchise is based on Stephanie Meyer’s best-selling novels of the same name.
Stewart has appeared in Porsche commercial in 2002. She also done endorsement work for Chanel and Balenciaga perfume.
She is the brand ambassador of Chanel and Balenciaga fashion brands.
Kristen Stewart Favorites
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Pasta, Red Apple
- Favorite Cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Movies – Last Tango In Paris (1972), A Woman Under the Influence (1974), The Shining (1980), The Lost Boys (1987)
- Favorite Actress – Jodie Foster
- Favorite Director – John Cassavetes
- Favorite Band – Beatles
- Favorite Musical Artist – Irish soul singer Van Morrison
- Favorite Songs – Supermassive Black Hole, Madame George (1968 song sung by Van Morrison’s)
- Favorite Books – “East of Eden” by John Steinbeck, “The Stranger” by Albert Camus, “Hot Water Music” by Charles Bukowski, “Sexus” by Henry Miller, “Madame de Pompadour” by Nancy Mitford, “Letters from the Earth” by Mark Twain, “On The Road” by Jack Kerouac.
- Favorite Accessories – Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Chuck Taylors, Vans, Vintage T-Shirts, Converse Shoes
- Favorite Place – Spain
- Favorite Perfume – Brit by Burberry for women
- Favorite Makeup Products – Shiseido moisturizers, Cle de Peau Concealer, Stila Convertible Colors, Laura Mercier eyeliner, Anastasia’s liner for eyebrows, Ve Neill brushes, Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura
- Favorite Colors – Bright Red, Sky Blue, Lime Green, Turquoise
Kristen Stewart Net Worth
Kristen Stewart has a net worth of $70 million. She received $25 million as remuneration for the final Twilight movie along with a share of profits that could add her total salary over $40 million. She is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood. She lives in Los Angeles.
Social Media Profiles
She is not on social media.
Kristen Stewart Facts
She was raised in Colorado and Pennsylvania before moving back to Los Angeles when she was 8 years old.
She was discovered by a talent scout who was impressed with her performance in a Christmas play at grade school at the age of eight years old.
Kristen began her acting career at a very early age with minor roles in films before landing her a lead role in the movie Catch That Kid.
She had to wear brown contact lenses for her role as Bella Swan in the Twilight series because she was naturally green.
She is good friends with Scout Taylor-Compton, Riley Keough and Dakota Fanning.
She was voted as “The Movie Fanatic’s Hottest Young Actress” in 2008. The same year, she was ranked #17 on Entertainment Weekly’s “30 Under 30” the actress list.
She has three dogs: Bear, Bernie and Cole; and also has a cat named Max/Jella.
Kristen was featured at #1 on the list of “Hollywood’s Top-Earning Actresses in 2012” by Forbes magazine with an estimated annual earnings of $34.5 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
She ranked #3 and #13 on FHM’s “Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
She has dual American and Australian citizenship.
She won a People’s Choice Award for ‘Favorite Face of Heroism’ for ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’, in 2013.
Kristen publicly came out as bisexual on Saturday Night Live in February, 2017.
In 2010, she won the BAFTA Orange Rising Star Award.
Stewart appeared in the music video for Interpol’s track “If You Really Love Nothing” in August 2018.
She is working on her feature film directorial debut which will be an adaptation of writer Lidia Yuknavitch’s memoir “The Chronology of Water”.
Source: https://celebritywoods.com Read more here!