Mac Miller Died From Cocaine And Fentanyl Overdose
Mac Miller died from an overdose of cocaine and fentanyl, it has been revealed.
The 26-year-old MC was found dead at his home on September 7.
Miller was renowned for his versatile styles and flows on the microphone. While he did have an eclectic taste in music, at his core, he was a hip-hop purist.
He was also embraced by both old and new school hip-hop fans. His passing leaves a void in the hip-hop community.
His autopsy showed his death was accidental and due to mixed drug toxicity, the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner ruled on Monday, TMZ reports.
Mac Miller first burst onto the rap scene with an array of mixtapes, which started with 2007’s But My Mackin’ Ain’t Easy.
He went on to follow this up with the critically-acclaimed digital releases of The Jukebox: Prelude to Class Clown, The High Life, K.I.D.S. and Best Day Ever.
He followed this up with the release of his first solo LP, Blue Slide Park, in 2011. The album reached number one in the United States and earned him a gold plaque.
Our thoughts and prayer are with the family and friends of Mac Miller at this difficult time.
If you have experienced a bereavement and would like to speak with someone in confidence contact Cruse Bereavement Care via their national helpline on 0808 808 1677.
Source: https://spontany.com Read more here!